So as predicted I ran out of yarn on my beret BlueCap. My gauge was a little off so I think I just used more yarn than normal. Anyhow I’m about 3/4 of the way done but I won’t be able to get any more yarn until January when I have my credit card sorted out. I feel bad that I can’t finish it before Christmas. Anyhow with that on the back burner I’ve cast on the Odessa which I’m knitting with the left over Debbie Bliss from the dress. It is coming along nicely, I really like the pattern and lets just hope that I don’t run out of yarn on this one too. As it’s just a regular toque type hat I think I should be fine, none of my other’s have used more that 50 grams and I have that and a little extra.