I finished spinning the grey shetland I got last November today. Did the last few grams of the singles and the plying all this afternoon. I found a good youtube video that showed me how to ply so that that the final out come actually looks like real yarn. I’m pretty proud of it, it’s about 51 yards by my calculations. I’ve soaked it and it’s currently hanging to dry. I’ve already ordered some BFL in humbug for my next spinning adventure.

The dissertation continues. Today wasn’t so great production wise, I am on to my introduction, the actual hard part. Did a lot of thinking if not a lot of writing and should be able to get on to it all tomorrow.

Advertisements